Monday, April 4, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Chicken Flock

Howdy - 

 I have just gone nuts for the new High Hopes Stamps Chicken Stamps! And this one is too adorable! This is "Chicken Flock"  

 
Now with this chickens I just had to go with that country feel. So I dug deep in my pattern papers and found some older Graphic 45 papers, then colored with Copics and sewed down everything with a fun Zig Zag stitch. 
 
The perfect High Hopes Stamps sentiment "Just Chick-en in" makes me happy with this image!  Then for that little extra with my country feel I added three red buttons. Buttons are one of those embellishments that I love using! 


To see more fun country images (High Hopes Stamps has SO MANY fabulous country images!) click HERE to pop right over!

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and

No comments: