Monday, January 30, 2023

High Hopes Stamps - Shower of Love Teddy

Howdy - 

Today for High Hopes Stamps I have another Valentine. I LOVE Valentines Day! Hubby's Birthday and our Wedding Anniversary so a big day for sure! So making Valentines is so much fun for me. 

This card is with the "Shower of Love Teddy" - Fabulous fun image with the sentiment already made in it! 

My card is a bit simpler - but I am planning for a guy so I went calmer than I normally do.

 

 Simple layers, that I rounded the corners on image and pattern papers. The image is colored with my Copics (colors below) and then for that cloud I added some Nuvo clear sparkles. Adds some depth to the cloud sort of. 

A gauze ribbon around the middle with a large bow tied to one side. These Valentine images at High Hopes really do make me happy. They have a slightly vintage feel to them and are so fun to color. 

Copic colors used -


You really need to visit the High Hopes Stamps web store and see all the Valentines! It is almost February so time to make those cards of love and hearts! Click HERE to pop over to the Valentines at High Hopes!

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and

No comments: