Saturday, July 22, 2023

Animal Crackers - Heads Up

Howdy - 

 Went out early yesterday morning to snap some photos of the fur children. Olive Oyl was posing for me - stretching that neck out.

Maybe it is one of those poses to make her look slimmer... I know how those poses work. (insert rolling eyes here... )

Another pretty pose - Miss Thelma was climbing up on the rocks to make her way to the shady part of the yard. I called out and she turned, just like she knew I needed a pose for my photograph  


So pretty - love those blue eyes - 

Now take it from me Grace has gorgeous eyes too... but at times breakfast is so good you just have to close your eyes and enjoy the fresh hay! 

 

Even with her eyes closed so so pretty - and those horns stunning!

Then looking off towards the back - I see handsome Sergio - longing to be with girls in the back pasture.


Handsome - and as much as I would love to have little Sergio's. It's just not "allowed" right now. So dream boy dream - 

As hot as it is all the grazing grass is.. well... BROWN. But "Dad" takes care of everyone. The Men had fresh green hay for dinner and they seem to really enjoying it. And they stopped to all give a Thank you. 


Handsome aren't they?  Yeah they know it. LOL

As I came in the back door I found this. What are they discussing?


May be the fact that that they both want Mr. Owl that fuzzy little toy between them. It is the cats toy.. but from time to time Chica runs through the house with it. She has always loved playing with kittens. Such a great Big Sister. 

Hope you have a smile this week - They are such sweet kids. And love to share their lives each week with you. 

HUGS and

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Always fun to stop by and see how the furry kids are each week.

Ginger Shaw said...

Every one of your babies are beautiful.
I don’t know how you manage to get any work done with them all around.
Thanks for the pictures