Monday, July 10, 2023

High Hopes Stamps - Still Sleepin'

Howdy - 

It is Christmas in July at High Hopes Stamps - And my little guy needs to head out to do some Christmas Shopping but well - he is having a hard time getting going! This is "Still Sleepin'

 

This guy cracks me up - I relate to him I guess. Colored with my Copics (colors below) and found some older DCWV papers that had a bit of Christmas and a bit of warm coffee feel to them.  I layered them and sewed down to a green card stock and then placed on a dark brown card stock base. Love the colors. 

The sentiment is perfect for my sleepy guy. "Coffee is the Rise & Shine" A little caffeine and this guy will be ready to hit the malls for some shopping for presents. 

Copic colors used -


This one came together fast and I love how it and the colors worked so well. For so many great images to have fun with pop over to the High Hopes Stamps Web Store and have some fun surfing through all the fabulous! 

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and
 

1 comment:

ownsmitjh said...

Very good work! I am very impressed with your work. I appreciate that please keep sharing more content with us. Now it's time to avail https://phxcarsservice.com/ for more information.