Saturday, July 27, 2024

Animal Crackers - Silly drinking

Howdy - 

I love that silly look while she is taking a drink. Not sure why they hold their tongue out while they are enjoying a cool drink in the afternoon, but they all do it. So cute. 

 
And speaking of cute. Look at that face! Juliet and her long pretty ears! She is such a sweetie! A silly sweetheart! 

And standing right next to Juliet was tiny little Josie... pushing her way to get her share of the attention!

 

 She may be all grown up but she is still my tiny girl! Love her and all her whiskers! 

Turned around and saw Miss Jackie watching me.

 

Such a pretty old goat! And her great long beard!

 Walking back towards the house saw my three standards enjoying an afternoon snack. I love how they are always "The three Stooges" all for one and always lined up together! 


I wish this photo did the color justice! It was so amazing! Bright Bright Yellow and Deep dark red! Was gorgeous! 


 

Hubby and his flowers ... I am not allowed to touch. Not good with plants. But I love to enjoy how great he is with them... so I photo them! And do not touch them! LOL 

Hope you enjoyed this week! And hope you have a blessed weekend! 

HUGS and

No comments: