Saturday, August 3, 2024

Animal Crackers - Summertime

Howdy - 

 Well we have made it to August. And it has been a nice summer so far. We have had a bit of rain and it really hasn't been nearly as hot has normal summers. Now hat I have said that we will probably break records in August...  

The animals all seem to be happy and enjoying the weather. 

Happy chickens clucking and scratching around their coop.

I went in to talk to the goats. We don't have many goats now. Since we decided to downsize the goats it is not as loud in their pen. Little Penelope really has become so friendly. And now will come right to me. Love this pretty little girl. 


And Chipmunk has really gotten calm since he is not the only male in the family.

He loves just laying in the shade chewing and chilling... he will come to the fence and get head scratches and is just so mellow now that he isn't competing for attention. We miss is brother but it is nice that Chipmunk is getting his share of attention. 

Last week I showed our "Three Stooges" the three standard donkeys that are always together. I love that this week I got a photo of our "Mini Three Stooges" 

 

Lacey, Vicki and Pepita - always together here they were cleaning up the last of the bit of hay that had blown around on the ground.... Don't waste a thing! 

Had to show off Hubby's Purslane flowers this week. WOW they were going nuts! God's rain water and lots of sun and they were very happy! 


 

Hope you have a very blessed weekend and hope you have an Animal Crackers smiles! 

HUG and -

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The purslane is beautiful. You have a regular little farm out there and I know all of the animals love their mommy and daddy.

TA Carbone said...

Michelle didn't see a post yesterday
I hope everything is ok
Toniann "TA" Carbone

Anonymous said...

Hey there Michelle! I didn’t see a post Saturday, you never miss! I hope everything is ok. Just wanted you to know that you are missed! Hugs, Lori K.

Dorthe said...

Hej Michelle. I am missing your weekly posts. I Hope you and your family are well and safe♥️♥️♥️

Carol Dee said...

2 weeks without a post. Not Michelle! Hope all is well there in TX with you and family.