Saturday, August 31, 2024

Animal Crackers - Hide and Seek

Howdy - 

Oh Bubba... Always  into something. The other day he was in a hiding and jump out and grab you kinda mood. He thinks he is a very good hider! I mean how in the world could I see in in that laundry basket?? LOL He is cute but not the smartest!

 

 He really is a funny guy! 

I got up really early this week to take photos... before 7 am is really early for me! Went into the Lady Goat pen and snap a photo of our three last ladies. Seems so weird to not have many goats. These three and then Chipmunk are it. But it is time to downsize a bit and take some work off of Hubby. And the Goats, although we love them dearly, they were all getting so old and we decided that a break would be best. So now these three girls have the entire pen to themselves. I will say there is not much fighting for places to get now. Enough huts for them each to have their own .... but they still usually pile up in one.


I do miss all the noise and calling out from the goats. But Penelope is trying her best to keep some sound out there for me. She is always talking. 

Before I came outside I walked by the back window all the Lady Donkeys were all right up front at the fence looking towards the house. Perfect! I can get out there and get some good photos and love on some girls! Grabbed my shoes, my camera and went out the back door... just in time to see the long line of donkeys heading way off into the pen. Really??? It wasn't 5 minutes! But when they didn't see anyone moving out to them they took off to graze before it got hot. Darn!

So I turned and went back to my reliable Three Stooges. Still at the breakfast bar. Cocoa and Valentine on one side mouths full of hay. 


 

And then Teddy on the other side. So I stopped and talked to them, loved on them... cautiously with Cocoa gotta move slow with her or she takes off. Valentine is a depend on his mood for attention. This morning he let me love all over him. He must of gotten a good night sleep! And then Teddy a more of a in your face attention kind of donkey. He will always take attention!

I was so upset everyone else was off and didn't want their photo taken. But I'll try again in the next few days to get some close ups of them. 

As I was heading back to the house I saw another kind of hide and seek! A rare snap of the photo to capture two of Hubby's Old Cats. They usually take off and I can't get photos of two of them together. I think this is Mom and Scaredy Cat... But I didn't want to make them run off to take a closer look. So I snapped and backed away slowly! 



 It is starting to cool down a bit here. It has only been in the mid 90's all week. And the mornings have actually been nice. I am sure the animals are enjoying it! I know I am. That over 100 degrees stuff stinks! Common on FALL! 

Hope you have a smile - Thanks for visiting!

HUGS and

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didnt realize you had so few goats now. I noticed no babies in the last few years though. Nice seeing Teddy! Enjoy - Lori K