Thursday, July 30, 2009

Loving these new Sarah's!

You all know I adore my Sarah Kay images - and I am just loving these new images.. and I haven't even gotten a chance to play with the new Noel Sarah Kay's yet! I really think I may have a stroke with excitement of overload Sarah Kay... but oh how fun!

This is "Spring is Back" she has the same floral feel as my original favorite Rose's Garden (she is in my banner) but this one also has the gorgeous hat.. love those big floppy hats. I colored this one with my Copics as I always do :0)

For my card I went with fun bright colors and pulled out my Making Memories Chloe's Closet. Love that stack, and I forgot I had it, that little stack just got buried and I found it again!

I started with a pretty yellow card stock. then found FOUR of the patterns I liked and sewed them down in a random pattern with a Zig Zag stitch. When matting the orange dot pattern for the back of the image, I made sure to save the border of that paper... don't you love that tape measure? I then used matching Making Memories ribbons and brads from the same collection.

The sentiment is from Hero Arts and is punched out with a Stampin Up label punch and inked.

Have you gotten your new Sarah Kay's yet???? They are selling fast - if you need some help finding them click the one of the links below - this will take you to the Stampavie store locate page and you can then find LOTS of stores that carry the images, with the Google Map direction, phone numbers and those all important Web Addresses and email address.

Australia Austria Belgium Canada Denmark Finland France Germany Greece Iceland Ireland Israel Italy Korea, Republic of Netherlands Norway Poland Reunion Russian Federation Singapore Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland Taiwan United Kingdom United States


Better get my "work" done.. Hubby is actually starting my Craft room today!!!! Yes we have a trailer full of lumber sitting out front of the house and today he starts the building!!!! I'll make sure to take some photos!

Have a wonderful Thursday!
HUGS and-

15 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

What a beautiful card! I love your colors of all the papers and the sewing. You are right; that tape measure is a great touch!

Jingle said...

I really love this card! So pretty! I have actually never used any Sarah stamps! I know! Insane! LOL!

Ila said...

Your card is Beautiuful!!..the image is so Sweet...your coloring, papers and stitching are Fabulous!!...A new Craftroom!!..now that is Exciting!!..Hope to see pics of that soon...Have a Great Day!!..Hugs, Ila

Penni said...

Love this Michelle - these new Sarah Kays are gorgeous.

Hugs
Penni
X

Janice said...

Gorgeous!!! I love how you incorporated all the different paper. I too have this stack and have yet to use it. May have to lift this one!

Adrina said...

Oh yes they are cute.
Fab card.

Adrina XX

Riet said...

Wowww Michelle,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Suzanne said...

Oh Michelle this is beautiful and these new images are gorgeous. Lots of pictures please I want to see it form start to finish!! Sue ;o)

Ida said...

Super cute and cheery card.

DawnMarie said...

I know what you mean Michelle about the new Sarah's, they are beautiful. Gorgeous card, love all the stitching and little buttons. Oooh a craft room, your a lucky lady. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Kim said...

Michelle this is an AMAZING card hun! I am so in love!!!! I am definitely getting me some new Sarah Kays!!!! Love your colors on this card!
Hugs~ Kim

Monica-FC said...

is that a cute card. i love the bright colors you have. it perks me up after a bad day today.

Classroomfree said...

Really gorgeous - love the bright colours, and the image is lovely.

Hugs
Julia x

Happy Crafter said...

Beautiful card Michelle love the bright papers and the layout, the image is gorgeous i must get some of these :)
Hugzz Val xxx

Annie said...

You have the new Noel SK stamps to play with - are you open to bribery!!! love your bright flowery Sarah Kay and this is one of my favourites too, and doesn't she go so well with Rose's Garden - I used them both together for my gift bag.
hugs, annie x