Friday, March 4, 2011

Just Magnolias and Hanglars - Anything Goes with Maybe some Glitter?

Hello! Today is our Just Magnolias and Hanglars challenge day! And today is our monthly Anything Goes challenge - with a bit of an option of a little glitter. We LOVE Glitter don't we!!
Are you getting tired of me playing with my old stamped images from wonderful internet buddies? I hope not, cuz I have having a blast coloring these Hanglars... don't get me wrong love using the Magnolias too.. but I have really missed using these Hanglars - and I am so so so excited! I actually will be getting a BRAND NEW set of Hanglars in the mail! Yep to little ole' me right here in TEXAS!! LOL I won them on Ebay... SO SO excited ... can you tell?

But until those get here - still having fun with the older ones ;0) I colored with my Copics  - I was really in a HURRY UP SPRING mood and went a bit nuts with some fun springy colors -
Yep... bright spring colors.. check! These are those new K&Company papers from the new 6x6 "Sweet Nectar" stack. (Don't forget there is one of these stacks in my Blog Candy!! Link to it at the top of my sidebar!) I sewed down the layers, and then created a band across the middle with a piece of the pattern paper and the Martha Stewart Border punch Eyelet Lace.

So what do you think of my flower???
I am SO in love with it! And so happy it came out! I made it!!! With a couple of different Spellbinders flower dies in all different sizes - I wet them, then inked them with red smooches then put the flower together and sprayed with vanilla Smooches (my option of glitter) - then the leaves are from another pattern paper from the collection. Topped off with a bright green button.  I will try and see if I can but together a tutorial on my flower... if you would like me too????

Then the sentiment is a metal charm from Making Memories - hugs and kisses - too precious!

Hope you like my BRIGHT card - and make sure to visit Just Magnolias and Hanglars Challenge to see all the DT cards and then join us for a chance at the prize!

Have a great Friday - and see you tomorrow for Animal Crackers!

7 comments:

Cards By MI said...

It's so cute! Love that image. have never seen that before. Wonderful card.
Love n hugs from
Marie in Sweden

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

great card! i love the way you stitched it together!

Helen said...

Hi Michelle, your card made me feel sunny and happy and as the sun is shining overhere (although it is still cold) it looks like Spring is coming nearer. Love to see a tutorial on your flower (when you have time). See you tomorrow with your fur babies!

Carol Dee said...

Love, love, love this card. I am SO ready for SPRING and keeping my fingers crossed for the blog candy ! I WANT that lovely paper. (Or I am gonna have to go buy some.) Have a great Friday, hugs...

Shelly said...

Your card is darling, Michelle! I love that paper. I'm not tired of your old images, because they're all new to me. lol Keep on having fun with them. I'd like to see a flower tutorial, please.

Tini A. said...

wow - what a fantastic card! So colorful...wonderful!
Hugs Tini

Peachy Wessels said...

Another cute card and yes, I love your flower and would like to see a tutorial!