Friday, May 17, 2013

Whimsy Stamps - Full Bloom

First I have to thank all of you for your sweet comments and emails. They have meant a lot to Hubby and I - Loosing Tuco has been really hard for us this week. Still doesn't seem real.

I took a quiet day yesterday and just puttered around the house, did a little cleaning, little laundry, sat and watched a movie, and finally finished the card I was working on when everything went insane. It was one of those odd days were the house was quiet most of the day, Hubby was gone helping a friend. I realized at 3pm I hadn't even brushed my hair and was still in my pj's. Didn't accomplish a whole lot but did. You know what I mean?

But it did feel good to sit and craft for a while. I have been working the past couple of weeks on a project for my nieces wedding this weekend. But just coloring and making a card was nice.

My mojo wasn't around but still kept on and I love the new image from Whimsy "Full Bloom 2"by StampArt Design - Great image and so fun to color.


Great for a card for a friend that you need just something sweet and special. I went for a purple with a touch of green for my colors. Found papers in the Papermania Lucy Cromwell collection that worked well. Kept it simple. I didn't do any sewing on this one. My machine has been all set up working on wedding project, and if I change it probably would never get it back...

Added some ribbon - and sentiment that is also Whimsy -

Inside my card -

And my Copic colors -


Thank you again for all the wonderful comments -

HUGS and

5 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Carol Dee said...


Pretty card. The ribbon trim echos the flower shapes nicely. Hugs...

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to you. It is so hard to lose a pet. Their paw prints are forever on your heart.

Barb

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Your card is lovely, Michelle. The colour choice is beautiful. Bless you for a lovely post when your heart is aching and it is such a difficult time for you. xx Kathy

okienurse said...

beautiful card! I love that image. A day of rest is much needed to recharge the batteries that got zapped. Kind of like rewiring a house after lightening hits...gotta be fixed! Hmmm....3pm finds me with mussy hair and jammies a lot especially when working in the room of stash! {{hugs}}