Monday, September 23, 2013

Whimsy Stamps Inspiration - Autumn Delight

Howdy -

We had our first "cool front" here in Texas. And things are not cool, but they are actually very nice. Really gives the idea that summer is over and fall is coming.


Made me want to color up some fall -
This is "Autumn Delight" by StampArt Design by Kathryne.

  I colored with Copics - (colors below) And then found papers from Graphic 45 that were rich and reminded me of fall. I layered up patterns added my image, then found a sentiment also from Whimsy -
Gratitude Sentiments - Love this collection of great Sentiments

Here is my image up close -



And the inside of my card -


And Copic colors used -


If only coloring up Fall would bring it on sooner! But it has been nice here so no complaining -

Busy Busy Busy around here this week - getting ready for one of our largest Antique Shows coming up... cleaning, pricing, packing and getting all ready!

Hope you have great weather where you are and hope you have a very blessed day -
HUGS and -

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Oh My Goodness, He is ADROABLE. I love the card and the rich autumn colors. It is jacket weather here. I love fall. :)

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Your card is fabulous, Michelle. I love the papers and all the gorgeous fall colours. It's vibrant and alive and so beautiful. Awesome colouring and layout. Love it all. xx Kathryne