Tuesday, March 25, 2014

High Hopes Challenge - SPRING!

Howdy -
Now it is really feeling like SPRING around here - things are growing - trees are budding out - And now a bouncing baby boy! Wow it was so exciting yesterday. Hubby and I could hardly get anything done due to going out to watch Patricio. He is just so adorable to watch bounce around.

Then the rains came... not enough but some rain! That really will kick off Spring.

And this week the challenge for High Hopes is Spring. I had a lot of fun with this one!


Used multiple stamps for it too! The main part of the image is one of the new release images "Herbie" Then I pulled out a couple of mini little chicks and masked the image - "Lil' Peep" and "Lil' Chirp" just seemed perfect to go with Herbie and his blue ribbon chickens.  I colored with my Copics and sewed things together. And added three white flowers and buttons. Then I ended up making an easel card and found an fun sentiment - "Spring is in The Air" Colored this with the same Copics in the image - Just makes me feel warm inside ! Like Spring is coming!

Here is the Copics used -


Now you just must head over to the High Hopes Challenge and see all the Spring! Then join us at the challenge to win some High Hopes of your own!

Hope you have a wonderful day... me ... I am probably gonna be out in the pen with Patti and Patricio most of the day. :0)

HUGS and

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

IF you say so... it snowed here again last night! Oh well, it should melt tomorrow! I can hardly wait to see baby pics Saturday. :) Today's card is so adorable and very Springy. There is hope! Hugs....