Monday, September 22, 2014

High Hopes Challenge - Stitching

Howdy -

Today is the High Hopes Challenge and it is all Stitched up! Just add some stitching.. real sewing or faux stitching. Now I love to sew on my cards so I was so into this one!


And I had some fun with one of the new release Christmas images!


This is "No Peeking Elves" cute huh? And I love the new sentiments "Have you Elf.." I used papers from My Minds Eye Merry Little Christmas collection. Fun colors.

I colored with my Copics (colors below) I added a white dotted ribbon. Oh and of course I sewed all the layers down for the challenge.

Inside -

Copic colors used -


Great bright fun colors to match the papers... sadly my pad is about empty... thinking I need to head to the store to get more don't you think? 

Now please do hop on over to the High Hopes Challenge see the other DT cards and then please join us so you can win some new High Hopes to play with! 

3 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Darling card, I love all those Christmas papers together.

Carolina F. said...

Love the paper combo,,, your card is so pretty!

Maria said...

Love your Card !! regards from Argentina !