Tuesday, September 2, 2014

High Hopes New Rlease - Day 2!

Howdy -

Day 2 of the High Hopes New Release! There are SO MANY wonderful images in this release it is just hard decide which is a favorite! Today is our Challenge day - and so the challenge this week is to use a Snowman or Penguin...

For my second project I decided that this image just made me giggle and I had to use it -

Ice Fishing Penguin -


Too cute~ I used some old Christmas Papers from the stash - and colored my image to match with my Copics - colors below -

That sentiment is also from High Hopes and as soon as I saw this image I went digging for that sentiment! Usually goes with my Fishing Santa image... but works with this one perfectly too! "Christmas Fishes..." 


Now a Penguin sitting in the snow needs some bling on that ice doesn't he? LOTS of Stickles were used... brrrrrr.... 

Inside the card more scraps -


Copic colors used -


Now make sure you click over and see all the DT's creations on the High Hopes Challenge Blog


And don't forget to join us for the challenge to win more HIGH HOPES! See you tomorrow for the Release Day and Blog Hop!

HUGS and -

3 comments:

Helen said...

what a lovely card.

Carol Dee said...

Funny image for sure. Gotta love High Hopes. Really fun card.

Carolina F. said...

Fabulous card, I love using (Diamond) Stickles too, they make card looked marvelous. Thank you for sharing your talent.