Wednesday, July 15, 2015

High Hopes Stamps - Gabriel Loves Soccer

Howdy -

Playing a little High Hopes Soccer today - Gabriel Loves Soccer!



Fun image isn't it? I colored with my copics (colors below) matching up to the Madison Penny Black Pattern Papers. Fun bright colors for a boys card. I cut a mat with a Spellbinders Nestie. Then sewed down all my layers. Added a little white doodling around the mat. My sentiment is from the High Hopes   - Sentiment Set #3

Added three dark blue buttons for embellishment.

Inside the card I used more of the same papers.


Copic colors used -


GREAT boy and man images in this last release. For me "guy" cards can be the hardest to do, and these new images have been so much fun!

This release is now available for purchase!











HUGS and

1 comment:

Helen said...

what a sweet and lovely card; great image.
Hugs Helen