Wednesday, January 25, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Kovu Drops In

Howdy -

Enjoying playing with more High Hopes Stamps this week. And this week "Kovu Drops In"


Isn't he just adorable! I saw that sweet little blanket he is dropping in with as an opportunity paper pieced effect. Picked my papers from Pebbles Front Porch collection. Love that gingham with the flowers papers. So I colored with my copics (colors below) and then stamped and cut out the blanket out of the gingham paper and the red pattern paper.  Then glued the pieces onto the image. I sewed the papers down with zig zag stitches. Some Martha Stewart Large leaf punches and Marvy small flowers for embellishment. White paint dotted for centers. Finished off with the great High Hopes sentiment "Falling For You"

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


There is so many wonderful images in this Live Love Laugh Release.. make sure to visit them all



HERE   


Thanks so much for looking -

HUGS and

No comments: