Wednesday, October 18, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Little Drummer Boy & Friends

Howdy -

If you are wondering if you remember this image from last weeks High Hopes Stamps post. Well Sort of... I pulled out the new release Little Drummer Boy & Friends to play with this week I still had the Winter Wonderland Background on my desk from my card last week. I sat the Drummer boy on the background image just by accident... and then had to stamp them together! That background stamp is a favorite and it works wonderfully with so many images!


Cute right?? I colored with my Copics (colors below) after masking off the drummer and friends then stamping the background over him. I had lots of fun again with my Marvy Snow Marker and then LOTS of Viva Decor Glitter Pen. For my card I went with simple colors light blue for my base, Fiber paper that I frayed on the edges and then the black is actually where I went around the edges with a black copic. A fun older sentiment worked well with this stamp.

Here is an angled photo to show off all that bling snow!


Copic colors used -

Imagine a whole collection of different Christmas Cards all with different images centered!! Oh.. ideas brewing!

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: