Thursday, October 19, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Teddy Christmas

Howdy -

Today I had some fun with Whimsy Stamps new image Teddy Christmas by Lee Holland.


Its been a bad week and one afternoon I was just feeling well at all and decided that some quiet time coloring would make me feel better. And coloring up a cute Teddy Bear just seemed even better. I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then added some Marvey Snow marker to the fluff on his hat. My papers are from Paper Studio's 12 days of Christmas.

I added a couple of die cuts - first the "Funky Christmas Tree". I love this die! so fun with cards, I added gold stickles to the star. Then the retired Merry Christmas.

Copic colors used -


Whimsy Products used - 



Thanks so much for looking! Make sure to visit the Whimsy Store HERE and see all the yumminess!
HUGS and

No comments: