Wednesday, January 17, 2018

High Hopes Stamps - Fireman Matthew

Howdy -

This week I pulled out an old favorite for High Hopes Stamps - How fabulous is "Fireman Matthew"!!


I mean we all love those cute firemen right? And this little guy is just too cute, I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then cut him out loosely around the edges. I found some older papers from My Minds Eye and American Crafts and sewed down the layers. Love all the little hearts. I glued down Matthew and added some Viva Decor Pearl Pen for a little water coming to put out that fire! I cut out a Whimsy Tag Die and then stamped out the perfect sentiment from High Hopes - "Thanks!" Love this sentiment size and those dotted letters. I added a couple of enamel dots to look like brads holding down the tag.

Nice little thank you card for a friend or maybe a fireman? LOL

Here are my copic colors used -


Make sure you jump over to the High Hopes Stamps website and see all the great images for ANY subject. There is a great Search field you can find anything you are looking for! Try it! HERE

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and


2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

CUTE indeed. My son is Chief of the towns volunteer department and grandson T likes anything with fire trucks and firemen. LOVE this.

Mrs A. said...

My youndest grandson would love this too. The colours are perfect and the water looks sooo real. Just been having a tidy up of my craft room and suprised myself at the little pile of High hope stamps i have in my stash!! I feel a card coming on. Lol. Hugs Mrs A.