Thursday, January 25, 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Sweet Lovebirds


 

Howdy -

Today I adored coloring up Whimsy Stamps Sweet Lovebirds by Lee Holland. These couple of birdies are just precious! 


After coloring up these peach faced lovebirds, I just couldn't find a pattern paper that did it justice, and worked with my colors. Then I decided that this image is one that I could practice my CAS work. Clean and Simple are just not words come easily to me. But this image felt it. I had printed on a cream card stock to color, then matched it up with dark brown card stock for the base with peach and brown mats. For the sentiment I had Whimsy Stamps Dies "Word Die Set Sympathy-Heartfelt-Condolences"


 So much fun to play with at Whimsy Stamps! Click the links above or the image of the packages to get to the store and fill a cart!!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and



No comments: