Friday, April 20, 2018

Whimsy Stamps- Espresso-ly Great

Howdy -

This week for Whimsy Stamps I played with one for the new fun Clear Sets by Krista Heij-Barber. "Espresso-ly Great" has so many fun projects that can be made with it! And perfect for those friends that live on their coffee fixes!


Aren't those little smiling cups cute? This is just a few of the stamps in this set - I lined up three of the cups and then used two of the sentiments - I colored with my Copics and then sewed down all the papers with straight and zig zag stitches. For some added dots of "coffee" I added a few enamel dots!

Copic colors used-

Fun set with lots of caffeine built in! LOL Now don't tell anyone... but I don't like Coffee..shh I know it is a horrible thing... just never liked the bitterness and I really don't enjoy hot drinks so it is one of those things I just live happily without. Its ok... Hubby drinks enough for both of us!

Now to get over to the set quick click the image of the stamps below and it will pop you over!

https://whimsystamps.com/products/espresso-ly-great

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and


1 comment:

moughez said...

check this link right here now discover here Our site you could try these out company website discover this info here