Thursday, May 24, 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Hillside Lighthouse

Howdy -

Today for Whimsy Stamps I pulled out the DoveArt Hillside Lighthouse. A Calm and stunning image for a nice thoughtful card.  I just adore these Dove Art image so much detail!


These image I think lend themselves to a simple card - So I stick to a simple layout. I found two more scrap papers that I sewed down with a zig zag stitch, on a dark card stock base. I colored with my copics (colors below) The sentiment is from the Whimsy collection  Painted Sayings - love how large and useful this set is!

Copic colors used -


To jump to my Whimsy products quick click the images -

https://whimsystamps.com/collections/may-2018/products/hillside-lighthouse?variant=8128589627511https://whimsystamps.com/collections/clearly-whimsy-stamps-collection/products/painted-sayings

Hope you enjoyed my card today... just wish I was relaxing with that view in real life right now. That would be just lovely.... sigh.

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: