Wednesday, May 15, 2019

High Hopes Stamps - Lil Fireman

Howdy -

Today for High Hopes Stamps I pulled out a "Lil Fireman" to color for a cute card!  I am not sure which is cuter, the fireman... that sweet little puppy riding with him or that adorable little truck!


Total Cutie right? I colored with my copics (colors below) Now I found some papers from Carta Bella Cowboy Country collection. Put them all together with a zig zag stitch and straight stitch on my sewing machine. The sentiment "Let's Ride" seemed too fun and perfect for this little pair. It is from the Sentiment Set #4 collection. Great group of sentiments! Then three dots of Nuvo black. Love how fun this one turned out!

Copic colors used


Now I hope this one gave you a smile.... now lets think... I think I have someone that would like to get this in the mail... It's on its way he he he!

Have a wonderfully blessed day
Hugs and 


1 comment:

Maokia said...

Beautiful postcards. I really like the way they look ... they are stylish and of sufficient quality. I wonder if I can draw something like this with pencils like these https://wowpencils.com/best-pastel-pencils/ because they are very comfortable ^_^