Wednesday, May 8, 2019

High Hopes Stamps - Willow

Howdy -

I just love Spring don't you? And today for High Hopes Stamps I found a stamp that just gave me that warm good feeling of Spring. This is Willow -


So pretty in . her little pink dress, enjoying the butterfly on a spring flower. She is colored with Copic markers (colors below) then found papers from First Edition Floral Pavilion collection. One of the papers has a sheen to it, love it but it is hard to photo. I sewed the layers down with my sewing machine. Behind the image I layered a Spellbinders die, just a little addition of scrolls. A few dots of Viva Decor white for the dots and sparkle around the bottom of her dress. Then the sentiment from High Hopes Stamps "Live Life in full Bloom"  - Such a pretty image! There are so many to choose from at High Hopes stamps!

copic colors used


 Now you need to pop over to the High Hopes Stamps website and see all the fun images to color!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and


No comments: