Sunday, May 26, 2019

Whimsy Stamps - Penguin Birthday

Howdy -

Today for Whimsy Stamps I have a little "Penguin Birthday" from artist Crissy Armstrong Collection. 


Such a fun image! And so perfect for any age birthday card! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then added some clear Nuvo on the balloon. I found some papers from Jellibean that were just too perfect for this little penguin! I matted each layer with dark red card stock and sewed them together.

Then a fabulous sentiment... I am in total love with the Whimsy Chipboard Elements sentiments! There are so many to choose from and the look great on the card! I colored with Copics and glued down. simple and Fun!

Copic colors used -


Make sure to pop over to the Whimsy Stamps web site and see all the fun! I bet you will fall in love with enough to fill a cart!! I do every time!

Hugs and -

1 comment:

Soaring Eagle said...

Love those penguins. Great job.