Friday, May 3, 2019

Whimsy Stamps - New Release - Bath Cat

Howdy -

Another new image from the new Release at Whimsy Stamps! This is Bath Cat by Crissy Armstrong.  


 I just adore this image... too funny! I used some Making Memories papers that I sewed together with a zig zag stitch and used a grey card stock base. The image I cut out with a Whimsy Basic Stitched Ovals Die set. Great dies! I added lots of Ranger Stickles for the bubbles... cuz bubbles need to sparkle!

A few punched leaves and then old mulberry flowers with silver brads. And for the sentiment one of my new favorites "Thanks Word and Shadow Dies set" Love this sentiment set. All thought when with this image I think it may have a bit of a sarcastic feel to it. LOL

Copic colors used -


Love this image and how fast these Digital images from Whimsy make crafting! Print any size and play!

So many great images and crafting toys to play with at Whimsy Stamps! Click HERE to pop over fast! 

Have a wonderfully blessed day! See you tomorrow for Animal Crackers!

No comments: