Monday, February 17, 2020

High Hopes Stamps - Kitty By Birdhouses

Howdy -

I am longing for Spring... and coloring up Spring is fun to do! This week for High Hopes Stamps I colored "Kitty By Birdhouses" -


How can you not love a little Kitty with two adorable Birdhouses? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then shaded with my pencils.

I found a piece of old SEI pattern paper than is two sided. I used both sides and sewed with both zig zag and straight stitches on a green card stock base. The sentiment "Pawsing to say hello!" is just too perfect with the sentiment. And a great card to send to a friend for a smile. I added three Nuvo white paint dots as embellishments. Love the little bit of country feel to this one!

Copic colors used -


For lots of sun Spring images you just must visit the High Hopes Stamps web site ... you will fall in love with LOTS I promise!

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: