Monday, April 6, 2020

High Hopes Stamps - Burt & Doris

Howdy -

This week for High Hopes Stamps I pulled out some old friends! I adore the "Seniors" stamps from HH.. and "Burt & Doris" are just fabulous!


I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found some romantic papers from Prima Tales of You and Me collection. Love the Roses! I cut out the image and attached to the floral fence paper, then cut out the roses from another sheet and Pop Dotted them for 3-d look. All the layers were sewn together on a deep rose color card stock and then everything placed on a tan card stock base. The sentiment "Happy Anniversary!" is also from High Hopes Stamps, I love the font!

Don't you think Burt and Doris are a sweet couple? too cute!

Copics used -


To see all the fun High Hopes Stamps Seniors click HERE they are just so fun!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and



No comments: