Saturday, May 9, 2020

Animal Crackers - Hanging with the Girls

Howdy -

Went out to hang with the girls. Took my camera cuz I thought I could get a few photos... these two are really a scream. They are so funny! They do keep you laughing and keep the mood happy around here.


This was the look I got from Hanna when I told her to stop biting me. They both love to nibble now... they need to learn to not do this as those teeth get bigger it hurts! LOL They will learn but telling them no is not something they like to hear... sigh children ...

Josie is tough.. and move really fast! Snapping photos is getting really really tough!! But she is cute!


Love those few little white hairs!

Dad tried to help and keep them still so I could get a photo.. nope they just wanted to push "Dad" over by climbing in his lap... And two at once really is fun to watch let me tell you!! 


Hanna was giving me a look here... wasn't sure what it was about... then here it comes... 


"Dad" had let the dogs out ... Autie was barking to let everyone know he was in the yard!


I don't think Hanna was impressed with him... The girls won't get anywhere close to the fence when the dogs are out. But they are very curious on what they are. Don't worry the doggies are not allowed anywhere in where the donkeys are..

Thought you would like to see the "Chicks"... they have been living in the Big Girl Pen for a few weeks now. And they are LOVING IT!


 Ok they still run away from the full grown ladies.. which is funny to watch BTW .. but they are braver each day! It is crazy how big they have gotten. Still feel the need to get in the bowl to eat.


 I hope you are all safe and happy and have some fun furry friends to love on! Have a blessed weekend!

HUGS and


2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Aww all those sweet babies to love on. It is Mother's Day and you are a Momma to many sweet furry and fuzzy critters. Hope your weekend was a good and relaxed one.

Ginger Shaw said...

Those are two cute babies. Love to see all of them