Monday, May 10, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Dads Catch

Howdy - 

If you need a "guy" card for that special man in your life this one is a cutie! Especially if your guy likes to fish! This image from High Hopes Stamps is called "Dads Catch" and he just makes me grin. So proud of his little fish! 


I colored him with my Copics, cut him out with a circle Spellbinders Nestie and then added Nuvo Glitter to the water and the fish. Guy card or not they needed to sparkle! I found some papers from My Mind's Eye Paris & Co. Collection. Liked the dots and colors with my fisherman. I sewed down the layers with a large zig zag stitch and straight stitch for the band across the bottom. 

The sentiment is also from High Hopes "World's Greatest Fisherman" .... so perfect!! Love how this one turned out. Manly and cute! 

Copic colors used - 


For so many great images for you to have fun coloring up make sure to visit the High Hopes Stamps Web store HERE - You will get lost in all the fabulous things to play with and add so much happiness to your projects! 

Hope you have a blessed day - 

HUGS and 

No comments: