Monday, June 14, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Pansy Arrangement

Howdy - 

This week for High Hopes Stamps I went really girlie... Flowers and a little bling so pretty! This is Pansy Arrangement I just love them. 


Now as I first sat down to color I just knew I was going purples... But I ran across this pattern paper from Graphic 45 that just called out and made me use it - so off went all the purples and then I started going for dark pinks and peach colors. I think it works... I did find that I need more peach colors with my Copics.. ha! I really thought I had most all of them, but I am missing a few... will have to look into that! 

I sewed down the layers onto a white card stock base, and then cut out the pansies with an oval stitch die. The High Hopes Stamps sentiment "Smell the Flowers" seemed perfect. Wait... Pansies do smell right? Oh well it is the thought - for a finish I found some bling enamel dots that worked as embellishments. This card reminds me of my Grandma.. She would have loved it. Maybe that's why it makes me happy. 

Copic colors used - 


You just have to visit the High Hopes Stamps web store and see all the fun images I know you will fall in love with! Pop over HERE

Hope you have a smile - and have a blessed day! 

HUGS and - 

No comments: