Monday, June 7, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Vintage Classic

Howdy -

Vroom Vroom! This week for High Hopes Stamps I drove out another fun car from the vault! The Mix it Up Release is some of the favorites that were retired and now have been released again! This "car" is Vintage Classic

How fun is this image for a car lover? I colored the car with my Copics (colors below) and went with a creamy yellow color and a little rust as it is a loved older car. I then went through my pattern papers and found this paper from Cosmo Cricket ... I adore grey and yellow together! And it worked perfect for my classic car! I sewed down the layers and put on a grey card stock base for my card. The sentiment is also from the Mis it Up release - "Best Miles" Great for this classic car don't you think? I punched it out with a large EK Success punch and then went around it with a dark grey Copic as a faux mat. I added it to the card and then added six enamel dots - love enamel dots too! LOL 

Copic colors used - 


You just have to visit the High Hopes Stamps Web site and see what is coming out of the vault! And get you favorites before the vault door closes! Click HERE to get there quick! 

I hope you enjoyed - 

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and 

No comments: