Monday, August 16, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Angel Bear Pumpkin

Howdy - 

This month is all about fall cards at High Hopes Stamps - If only we could color up some cooler fall weather! But do love working with the fall colors - Today I colored Angel Bear Pumpkin  He is so cute! 


I found a few fall papers in my scraps and colored up Angel Bear with Copics (colors below) and then cut out with an oval stitched die. Sewing all the layers down with my sewing machine and then topped off with the High Hopes Stamps sentiment "If Friends Were Pumpkins" I think Angel Bear matches up perfect with that! For embellishment I added Nuvo Glitter Pen for the wings. 

Copic colors used - 


A sweet Fall card to send to a Friend! For more great fall images pop over to the High Hopes Stamps website HERE 

Have a blessed day - 
HUGS and 

No comments: