Monday, August 2, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Sitting Witchy Poo

Howdy -

This month for High Hopes Stamps we are showing off Fall/ Halloween stamps! It's Coming Fast! And for my card I went with Sitting Witchy Poo.. a sweet clown happy witch. At least I am thinking that :0) 


I went with my new challenge of non traditional colors - normally I would have gone black green oranges. So I found some scrap papers in fall colors and went with it. Purple Blueish, Golden Yellow and Green. I sewed down the layers and then went to coloring with my Copics. (colors below) 

Then I sewed the image down to the layers - now total honesty... sigh. Was suppose to be a cute zig zag stitch and my sewing machine went a bit nuts and was totally messing up my stitches. I was upset at first and thought I had to start all over, but I looked at it and liked it with the Witch. I mean a witch would have a bit of sketchy stitching right? LOL 

For my sentiment I went with "Happy Halloween" from High Hopes - love how I can color in the letters with matching colors. 

Copic colors - 


For all the fabulous image at High Hopes Stamps you need to pop over to the web site HERE! You will love it all! Promise! 

No comments: