Saturday, March 4, 2023

Animal Crackers - Fun Views

Howdy 

Taking photos of animal every week can be interesting. Many times I just feel like it is the same thing over and over and disappointing. But then once in a while I get a few that are gorgeous and make me so happy! And then well you just have to have some fun with the views!

 
I was in the goat pen, and the lady donkeys were jealous and want some time as well. I was trying to love on everyone that wanted ear scratches... Fancy and Hannah got some but man Bella was being extra pushy about it! LOL So funny.. she really was wanting center of attention. 
 
Then someone pushed my shoulder and snorted... uh yep. Juliet! 
 
 
Acting all innocent and adorable. Girl you just got donkey slobber on my shoulder! That's ok girl, you are adorable. And despite being very demanding deserve lots of loving! 
 
After I made my rounds to each of the lady donkeys that wanted scratches I went back into the goat pen to see how everyone was doing. Well it was a very iffy morning you see... it was a tiny tiny bit of drizzle going on... that means it could rain at any second so many of the girls were claiming prime huts and protection from the sky that could be falling! 
 

Crissy was very comfortable in one of the dog igloos - no chance of any rain touching her when she snuggles back into that! But until then she was enjoying the breeze in the doorway. Sweet old girl. 

Mallory was in one of the larger huts. She heard me in the pen, stuck her head around the corner just long enough to see if there were any chances of treats... sorry Mallory. She was back in and laid back down against the inside wall of the hut. Those eyes just crack me up. Pop Eye just like her Grandma Lillie... miss her, but see her in the grand kids all the time.

 
Oh my then I saw bravery at its finest! Lizzie was up on top of the hut - out in the drizzle! Enjoying the breeze! 
 
 
She is spry enough that if or when the rain does start she will be down in a half of a second and under cover! She was beautiful and sweet to pose so pretty for me though! 
 
Now I don't think this was bravery here ... more like just lazy and very comfortable! Alvin was laying in his hay breakfast, under a tree. Half awake and chewing at the same time. 
 
 
Handsome - and adorable all in one! 

A little nature now. It is spring when you see the big yucca's blooming our front gate. I really don't like the yuccas that much. Until the one time a year they sprout up this enormous flower out of the center. Or is it a bunch of flowers? Whatever it is really pretty.
 


It last a week or so then it starts to turn brown, fall over and gone. Then I am back to really not liking the yuccas any more. ha! 

We are seeing predictions of some colder weather again next week - hope it doesn't get too cold. Things are really looking so pretty now and flowers are budding everywhere! You can really feel spring coming! I am so done with winter for now! 

Hope things are pretty and nice where you are - and I do hope you have your Saturday Animal Crackers Smile again this week! 

HUGS and

2 comments:

Peggy S from OH said...

Thanks for the Smiles and the sign of spring. No spring here in NE Ohio, yet!

Carol Dee said...

Ah, Spring is on the way. TFS. Happy goats as always.