Monday, March 13, 2023

High Hopes Stamps - Foxy Knitter

Howdy - 

 This week for High Hopes Stamps I had some fun working with a little Foxy Knitter -  another of the Thoughts of Spring with Friends release.

 

 Cute little fox huh? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found some papers from Prima that complimented the colors of my fox. All my layers are sewn down with a zig zag stitch and straight stitch. Then I added a fun sentiment "Sending Hugs!" A favorite for lots of types of cards to friends. I punched it with a ticket punch and created a faux mat with a copic marker. 

For some added embellishment, Those fun older Prima flowers came out again. the orange color was too perfect. With some Leaves punches it makes a perfect corner embellishment. Dots of Nuvo cream for the centers to finish them off. 

I love how this one came out. Guess its cuz this little knitter is too cute. I think its her eyes... LOL 

Copic colors used -


For more fun fabulous images pop over to the High Hopes Stamps web site HERE and fall in love with LOTS! You know you will! 

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and


No comments: