Monday, March 20, 2023

High Hopes Stamps - Classy Clydesdale

Howdy - 

 Have you gone over and seen the Out of Retirement from High Hopes Stamps "Thoughts of Spring with Friends"? Loving getting to play with these images again! Love this pretty horse "Classy Clydesdale"

 
 Pretty right? I loved coloring her with my Copics (colors below) I dug through my older papers and found some fun papers from Sassafras. I fell for those scallops made in the edge of the papers! 

The layers are sewn down on dark brown card stock and then the sentiment from High Hopes Stamps "Raggedy's Birthday" Love the fun script! I punched out a piece of the pattern paper with an EK Success punch and then layered the sentiment. 

Now we need some embellishment... Large oval rhinestones that's perfect! 

Copic colors used - 

 

To see more fabulous image from High Hopes Stamps click HERE and pop right over to the web store! 

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and

No comments: