Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Whimsy Challenge and new Release!

Howdy
This week the Whimsy Challenge is also showing off the New October Digital Release! I fell for the new "Wolf Friend" image.


I colored with my Copics - isn't he handsome?  (colors below) I found some papers that I though matched up with the wolf. My Minds Eye I believe. Not sure scraps. I die cut out a Happy Birthday from the Birthday Sentimentables Die set - love them! Added ribbon -

Inside I used more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


 Love these colors together. They seem winter but warm don't you think?

Now hop on over to the Whimsy Challenge and see all the DT's cards - new new new mixed in with our challenge.

Have a great Day!
HUGS and
 

2 comments:

bymissrach said...

Thank you so much, Michelle! I love him and the colors are so perfect. :) Miss Rach

Gail said...

Michelle - he is totally handsome - lovely coloring - nice creation!