Wednesday, February 25, 2015

High Hopes Stamps - Ya Old Goat!

Howdy -

Today I had some fun with a favorite High Hopes Image... Norman Goat -


Don't you love  Norman Goat ? I just love him!

He is fabulous for those men in you life that you love to give a little birthday old age poke too! 

 
On the front I used the great  Large Fancy "Happy Birthday"
The papers are all from my scraps stash - sewing down all the pattern papers, and adding ribbon and buttons - 

 
Inside the card is the little poke... a great sentiment stamp for the goat... "Ya Old Goat!" 



The Copic colors used - 


Fun Card!! Love ... this one. And Soooo many guys that I can think it fits for! Ha!

Today Hubby and are doing catch up a bit around here. Then I am hoping for a little time later today to do so crafting. After a long weekend at the Antique Show I have missed some crafting time. But life laundry housework and farm animals... yah those come first. But later today me time! HA!

Have a great one! Find some craft time for yourself too ok?
HUGS and 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You do great Work takes after your dad

Carol Dee said...

I love Old Goat cards for old farts. Norman is a hoot!