Wednesday, April 27, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - ROCK ON!

Howdy -

This week for High Hopes Stamps I was doing a little jammin' with the new image "Rocking Out" -  and the coordinating sentiment "Rock On" - OH and cut out with the coordinating SVG File... So Totally Loving those matching SVG Files to cut out the image and the mat!!


I had some fun coloring this one as you know I love to add a little sparking to things! I colored with my Copics and then topped off the drum set with some Ranger's Stickles! Yee Haw .. love how they look like real glittered drums!

Close up...


I found papers from My Minds Eye Vanity Fair collection, and sewed down with a zig zag stitch.  I stamped the sentiment directly onto the pattern paper then added some dots from Viva Decor Paint pen.

Inside the card the same papers -


And the Copic colors used -


Really enjoyed coloring this one - Hope it gave to a little giggle and felt a little rock and roll!

To find more High Hopes Stamps yourself click the links below!

You can find High Hopes stamps at the links below.

One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

1 comment:

Lena said...

So cute and fun. Love the glittery drums :-)
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations