Thursday, April 21, 2016

Whimsy Stamps Kitty-ology

Howdy -

I love bookmarks! Now I use to read all the time, every moment I had free I was reading some type of book. Honestly the past few years I couldn't tell you the last book I read. Time is just too short, no free time at all. I miss it, but I still love bookmarks. I still use them for lots of other "markers" in things. So as soon as I saw Whimsy Stamps Kitty-ology by Crissy Armstrong, I saw a cute bookmarker!


Seriously how adorable is this little kitty? I colored with my Copics and then cut it out with a small border. I found a piece of Coredinations embossed paper that I sanded. Love that as a background. I matted with both white and red card stock and sewed the layers together to make them really strong.

I used Whimsy Shapeology's Heart border. Fun embellishment.

Close up of the Kitty -


Copics used to color -


Had lots of fun making this bookmark. Will make a great marker or maybe a sweet little gift for a friend?

Make sure to visit the Whimsy Store and see all the new release items. You can get there quick HERE.

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day!
HUGS and

1 comment:

soaringeagle said...

Love this image, so fun.