Saturday, February 18, 2017

Animal Crackers - Foggy Saturday Morning

Howdy -

Now is it old age, or just totally loosing my brain... I forgot what day of the week it was yesterday! Now in my defense I was really deep into some major early spring cleaning and just totally lost track of what I normally would have done on a Friday. I will say that I did accomplish a ton in cleaning out and sorting through piles of boxes I have stored and stacked up... but oh my I can't believe I forgot about Animal Crackers! So as early as I could I was out this morning snapping shots of my fur children in the fog for today...

Now they were not happy at all with me. You see I made Hubby stay inside and not start feeding breakfast for a few minutes while I snapped a few shots. Otherwise we would have only got heads down and rear end shots.

But man... look at the look from Cocoa as I took her and Valentines photo.



I think that is snap faster and get our breakfast!!

And Jazz was a bit more vocal towards me...


There were actually quite a few vocal ones! Bet you could hear our farm miles away in the fog this morning! LOL

Jorge was going more for the "I am adorable, now feed me look"


Yes he is adorable isn't he? Those big brown eyes just melt my heart!

His 1/2 brother Sebastian is quite a looker as well now that he is all grown up.


Can you believe our "baby" is almost a year old!! Such a handsome "man"!

The goats were pretty vocal as well. But our old lady Paintbrush was letting the young ones do all the talking she was just standing back and watching every move Hubby made.


She may be old, but she will be where ever the first flake of hay lands. Front and Center! Man she has given us lots of stunning babies over the years... retired now she is just here for the loving and hugs. Love her completely.

Peso... one of our bucks.


 Now this guy has produced lots of stunning babies. And thank goodness the smarts have been passed down from the Moms...  as much as we love this guy... he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer! Man I worry sometimes he forgets where his water is... But hey he is handsome!

LOL Sorry for the delay this morning. Once every year or so isn't too bad to be late though is it? Man I hate being late... (hanging head in shame)

Hope you all have a wonderfully blessed weekend -

Hugs and

3 comments:

okienurse said...

Sounds like you have had a similar week to my last week...seemed I was always a dollar late and day short with everything breaking down and other stuff being put on the back burner because of having to fix the other stuff...refrigerator went out, the electric co cut off electric cause my meter was trying to catch on fire...nothing huge but big none the less. Oh well another week is coming up...hope you have a good one. It is always a lot of fun looking at and hearing about your fur babies! Vickie

Lena said...

So happy all is well in your neck of the woods and it was just cleaning that made you late :-) love my weekly episodes of Aninal Crackers. Always puts a smile on my face looking at their pics and reading your stories about them. Have a Blessed week. Hugs ~ Lena

Carol Dee said...

I did not notice you being late as the day flew by and I never got here to visit. LOL They say time flies when you are having fun. Well it wasn't all fun. (Like cleaning right!) Love the cranky donkey pics. ;)