Thursday, February 23, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Floral Waves

Howdy -

Have you seen the new stamps at Whimsy Stamps from artist Kirsten Winkelbauer? Oh my they are cute! This is "Floral Waves"


I colored with Copics (colors below) and matched it up with older DCWV papers and green card stock. Matted with Whimsy stamps Shapeology Double Scallop Doily Die (and hurry over to that link cuz this particular die is on sale right now!) I then punched out some large Martha Stewart leaves and found some white mulberry flowers... now I now they are not white now as I colored them with those same Copic colors. Vintage buttons for the centers. Then some white paint dots for some fun. Then for some giggle fun I added some enamel dots. Have you see Whimsy's Enamel Dots? Fun Fun Fun!

Inside more of the same papers.


Copic colors used -


Now visit the Whimsy Stamps Store HERE and see all the goodies!!!

Have a blessed day! HUGS

No comments: