Thursday, April 13, 2017

Whimsy Stamps New Release - Sunflower Smile

Howdy -

New Release time at Whimsy Stamps!! And I just love Spring stamps! Don't you?  For my first card this month I chose to work with a little set of stamps called "Sunflower Smile" by Krista Heij-Barber.


Now first yes, I know Sunflowers are suppose to be yellow.... but these looks a lot like Gerber Daisys to me. I LOVE Gerbers... So I colored up my happy flowers in red! (colored with my Copics, colors below) Then I cut them out with a small white border. So they would pop I placed them on some bold Paper Studio Papers, that I sewed together with a zig zag stitch. Placed on a kraft card stock base. I colored one of the sentiments that came with the set to match the flowers. I LOVE when I can color up the sentiment! And this set has great sentiments! Then to add just a bit of fun I added three Whimsy Stamps Enamel Dots. I am just going to have to order up more of these! They are so perfect and easy to stick and enjoy!

Inside more of the same papers -


And then Copic colors used -


Hope you enjoyed - Love how bright and cheerful this new set is! Make sure to pop over to the Whimsy Stamps web site and see all the great new fun!!!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

I LOVE_LOVE_LOVE these smiling flowers! They look great in red , so many fun ways to color them. Happy Good Friday.