Wednesday, August 23, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Happy Pigs

Howdy -


Another new stamp from High Hopes Stamps and who doesn't love "Happy Pigs"


And two little piggies playing in the mud is really adorable! I colored up with my Copics (colors below) Love to color up that they are a bit messy in the mud. I used paper from Simple Stories, with Green and White card stock. I used a zig zag stitch to attach everything. A fun heart doily from Whimsy Stamps and the High Hopes Stamps sentiment "Hogs and Kisses" from the new release! How perfect is it? Three pearl dots in the corner to finish it off.

Inside the same papers -


Copic colors used -


Just love these new stamps from the new release "So Much Cuteness" It is one of my all time favorites!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and


1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

These little Piggy's are soooooo cute. Love yourcoloyrs and the papers you have put with them. Is there any where in the UK to purchase High Hope Stsmps from? Hugs Mrs A.