Friday, August 25, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Kitten Halloween

Howdy -

Today I have a very cute little Kitty to show off! This is from Whimsy Stamps and is called "Kitty Halloween" by Lee Holland.


Such a sweet little kitty!! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and found a pattern paper from Simple Stories. For my card stock I used a brown for the base and then an orange from coredinations as the mat. I sanded the edges a bit. For my sentiment I used Whimsy's Dies Brush Script Uppercase Alphabet, and spelled out "BOO" Love these letters! Then a couple of Whimsy's older retired Leaf Vine dies.

Inside of the card all the same papers.


Copic markers used -


There are just so many cute stamps at Whimsy Stamps - if you are trying to get your Halloween cards started and out in plenty of time... Visit the Whimsy Stamps Store HERE and I promise you will find so many things you just have to have!!

Hope you have a blessed day!
HUGS and

1 comment:

BethW said...

In my heart and prayers. Please all of you be safe!