Thursday, August 17, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - August Release! - Piggy Birthday

Howdy -

Time for a new Release at Whimsy Stamps!! More great fun to craft with!! For my first card with the new releases I am playing with "Piggy Birthday" from Lee Holland!



Isn't he a cute little piggy? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and found a piece of fun pattern paper from Webster. I sewed down all the layers down with a zig zag stitch, with bright green, dark rose pink and white card stocks. For my sentiment I used Whimsy Stamps "Happy Sayings" Die Cut. With a stamp from Whimsy Birthday. I dotted the scallops with Viva Decor Rose Pearl Pen.
Fun card!

Inside same papers.


Copic colors used.

Love how cute this card turned out and now excited to work on my next new card to show off tomorrow! See you then.

HUGS and

1 comment:

Debbie Davis said...

Awwww, this makes me smile!