Wednesday, March 21, 2018

High Hopes Stamps - New Release - Little Wizard

Howdy -

There is a new release at High Hopes Stamps!! And this release if filled with Magic! It called "A Magical Day!" and there is too much fun going on!

For my first card I colored up the cutie "Little Wizard


He is just so adorable - I colored with my Copics and then found a piece of PION paper in my stash that looked like it could be a magic spell ready to be used! I sewed down the layers on this double sided paper and then used one of the brand new release sentiments "The Power Lies within YOU" Three oval pearls to embellish. Love this one great little encouragement card don't you think?

Copic colors used -


There are so many wonderfully fun and magical images in this new release - make sure to see them all HERE and enjoy!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and


No comments: