Wednesday, June 13, 2018

High Hopes Stamps - Live Life at Full Throttle

Howdy -

Another FUN new release from High Hopes Stamps! Now for me as many of you, boy cards are harder to make. But with the new release at High Hopes Stamps "Modes of Transportation" they fun and spot on for the guy in your life!

Today I colored up Saucy Sam... one great looking race car! 


VroomVroom! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found some papers from Authentique that has a bit of that fast fun. I sewed all the layers down with black mats and base. It matched up fabulously with the new "Live Life at full Throttle" sentiment!  I feel the need to say it again... Vroom Vroom! Three black buttons for embellishments -

Copic colors used -


This new release is so much fun... but now I am thinking... how cute would this race car be in pink??? for that special little racing gal in your life! Oh.. now back to the desk to pull out pink!

Make sure to visit the High Hopes Stamps site HERE and see all the new!

Have a blessed day!
HUGS and

No comments: