Wednesday, June 27, 2018

High Hopes Stamps - Ron's Royce

Howdy -

I have been having so much fun with the new High Hopes Stamps Modes of Transportation release! Vroom Vroom! This week I used one that really reminded me of Hubby and I's dating days...

This is Ron's Royce ... 


Now we didn't zip around in a Rolls Royce... But Hubby did have a 1957 convertible MGA that was sort of like this. All swoopy .. is that a word? Well it was swoopy. And it was a lot of fun. I colored this one in a creamy color... "ours" was more white, but I like the cream coloring... looks so rich and it matched my papers... LOL.  After I colored it I decided that any good classic car was very shiny. So I added lots of glaze to my car. Its really shiny!



An unnamed piece of paper in my stash felt just right. Along with a cream colored base and mat. Three Enamel glitter dots and the great new sentiment from High Hopes Stamps "Best Miles".

Copic colors used

Hope you like my shiny car..
Have a blessed day -
HUGS and


No comments: